To save your time from recreating Mac OS X’s drop shadow setting from scratch in Photoshop, here’s style set you can download and double-click on file to install into Photoshop’s Style palette window. Pick a layer you want to apply this style to and click a style in Style palette window. The settings are 98% accurate to Mac OS X’s drop shadow.
- Adobe CS5 Icon Replacement
- Lights Off v2.0 Available at App Store
- Adobe CS4 Icon Set Replacement Updated
- Adobe CS4 Icon Set Replacement
- WireTap Anywhere Interface Design
- My Room/Office Setup Pics (2008 Edition)
- PS Feature: Layer Comps, eh?
- Delicious Library 2: Interface Design (Post 3 of 3)
- Turning on Firefox 3.0′s Color Management
- Fantastic Gradient Brush Technology